Ryno's Forum
Excuse me, but do I know you? If you think I do, then log in so that way I know who you are. If you don't have an account, then make one.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ryno's Forum
Excuse me, but do I know you? If you think I do, then log in so that way I know who you are. If you don't have an account, then make one.
Ryno's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Mario Kart Wii: Wiimmfi Room (OPENHOST)
Mario Kart Wii: Wiimmfi Room (OPENHOST) EmptyWed May 18, 2016 5:34 pm by Ryno

»  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Mario Kart Wii: Wiimmfi Room (OPENHOST) EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 1:28 pm by TheDragonrider

» HELLO im CABAGE
Mario Kart Wii: Wiimmfi Room (OPENHOST) EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 3:37 pm by Ryno

» Hi! I'm the IE8 User!
Mario Kart Wii: Wiimmfi Room (OPENHOST) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 9:26 pm by IE8 User

» Points Shop
Mario Kart Wii: Wiimmfi Room (OPENHOST) EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 8:33 am by pointsbot

» hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi
Mario Kart Wii: Wiimmfi Room (OPENHOST) EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 8:37 am by HumanEvaporation

» hi i am is knuckles
Mario Kart Wii: Wiimmfi Room (OPENHOST) EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 8:27 am by Guest

» MUST READ: The Rules
Mario Kart Wii: Wiimmfi Room (OPENHOST) EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 5:10 pm by Ryno

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Mario Kart Wii: Wiimmfi Room (OPENHOST)

Go down

Mario Kart Wii: Wiimmfi Room (OPENHOST) Empty Mario Kart Wii: Wiimmfi Room (OPENHOST)

Post by Ryno Wed May 18, 2016 5:34 pm

UPDATE:  I moved this thread over to another forum that's more centered on Mario Kart.  All new Special Dates and rules will be featured there.  Click here to go to it!

I assume you're here to play some good old Mario Kart Wii.  This is the place.

If you already have access to Wiimmfi on your system, skip the tutorial.

WIIMMFI SETUP

First things first, you need to get Wiimmfi working on your Wii.  How do you do that?  You gotta install the Homebrew Channel.  Yes, it's about time you did that.  After installing it (look it up), download this: http://chadsoft.co.uk/downloads/autowiimmfipatcher0.3.zip
Move the "apps" and "bslug" folders into your SD card.  Then, put the SD card in your Wii, run the Homebrew Channel, and run the Wiimmfi Patcher.  Make sure that Mario Kart Wii is in the Wii before running the patcher.

Now, if this is the first time that you use Wiimmfi on the Wii that you're using, you should get error code 23899 when trying to get online.  This means your Wii has been registered and you have to wait an entire week before you can play on it.  Here's the list of error codes for Wiimmfi.

After waiting one week, you can now play online.

Let's get to the actual room.

FRIEND CODE AND ROOM INFO

My Friend Code is 0132-8589-8213.  I don't need to register yours for you to join my room, as I set my room to OPENHOST.  This means anyone who has my friend code registered can join a room that I'm hosting, even if I didn't add them.

You should see my Mii named "Derp Dep", "Drep Dep", "Dawn Dep", "King Dep", or "UT☆Papyrus" the first time I host a room.  Papyrus will be my character for any Character Race/Battle Day.  No, I'm not in any clan.

Once you have me added, you just have to wait for a room to open.  Here are the times that a room might become open.  All times are in Central Time Zone (CTZ).

Monday (Race Day) - 3:00pm, 7:30pm
Wednesday (Battle Day) - 3:00pm, 7:30pm
Friday (Team Race Day) - 3:00pm, 7:30pm
Saturday (Race Day) - 3:00pm, 7:30pm
Sunday (Cheating Race Day) - 3:00pm, 7:30pm

Once a room is open, I will leave it open for joining for 15 minutes.  I will then start the race/battle session either when 1) the room is full, and 2) the time is up.  If no one shows up, I will cancel the room session for that time.

I will then do 4 matches for each room session.  Battle matches will alternate from Coin Runners to Balloon Battle.  After a match is complete, I will wait a literal 3 minutes (inspired by the ridiculous phrase "Let's wait 3 minutes!") for people to join, leave, get food, use the restroom, etc.  After that, I will ask who is ready "Ready?", and make sure that everyone is ready "Let's get started!".

After 4 matches, I will thank everyone for coming and close the room.

Then, it will become an endless cycle of playing in rooms (other than special dates).

SPECIAL DATES (updated 5/18/2016)
These are special sessions made for milestone or for fun.

Current Events:
May 21st, 2016 - First Race Day.  (First Session: was cancelled, Second Session: no one showed up)
May 22nd, 2016 - First Race! The first session will be moved to 4:00pm CTZ. No cheating today.
May 23rd, 2016 - Character Race.  Play as a Mii from another game or a TV series!

Check this post often if you want to be updated on events.

RULES

The first rule is DON'T CHEAT IF EITHER IT'S NOT SUNDAY OR IF A SPECIAL DATE SAYS NO CHEATING. If cheating is witnessed on any other day, I will kick you. 3 instances of this will put you on the blacklist.

The second rule is DON'T STAY IDLE IN RACES. This disrupts gameplay. If this is witnessed, I will kick you. 5 instances will put you on the blacklist.

I will not kick anyone without a reason, so don't worry about getting kicked as the reason "Other" like in other OPENHOST rooms. You should see in the "Bans" list on the Wiimmfi site why you were kicked and extra details about the kick (offense number, types of cheats, etc.). If you don't see your kick, you probably haven't checked "Private Room Kicks".

Last edited by Ryno on Sun May 22, 2016 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Rule update)
Ryno
Ryno
Admin
Admin

https://rynoforum.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum